Diode laser hair removal
We use Diode Laser 808nm, it’s highly efective, you need aproximately 7 treatments, but it’s really individual – It depends on number of hair, hormones etc. It’s permanent but it can never remove 100% of hair. It means that you will get rid of the hair, but once in a while, there can pop up few hair, which activates their growth after the procedure. But it can solve 1 treatment per year, just to get rid of those „delayed“ hairs.
- pregnant, breast feeding
- Cancer (after sucessful cure with doctors approval), Skin cancer
- Herpex simplex infection or skin problem in treatmented area
- Blood clotting disorder or drugs affecting it
- Using drugs causing photosensitivity
- Usings antibiotics, Retin A, Salicylic acid
Laser treatments can’t be done 14 days before skin tanning. During summer, we don’t do epilations for sun exposed parts – hands, legs, face. Thanks for your understanding.